Saturday, February 03, 2007

Daily Post #93 & 94

Calories in: UNsure
Calories out: Unsure
Difference: Unsure

This weekend looks like it's going to be as challenging as the last few days of been. You know, when it rains it pours and all that. Food is everywhere right now and while I'm doing excellent with portions, pizza is never all that great for you.

But, here's why I'm not stressing out: My birthday is on Monday and it's expected that I'm going to have a good time. And my rings are loose on my fingers, so I'm making progress. I'm certainly not sacrificing fun on my birthday for a digital number in my bathroom.

Tonight I'm having dinner with the family, and my mom is cooking...something. I've been left out of the loop on purpose, but I'm sure it will be delicious and I'm looking forward to enjoying it. Plus, there should be cake, and I do love a little piece of cake.

Sunday is the Super Bowl and I'm making an apple pie at the request of my brother in law. I think we're having Nachos, and dip, and Roast Beef and Cabbage. Kind of a weird assortment, but we like to eat comfort foods while watching football.

Here's another reason I'm not stressing out: I'm wearing pants that didn't fit 2 weeks ago. It's all good.

A weekend of good times is certainly not going to kill me. I indulge more on my birthday then I do during the holidays. It's my time, I do with it what I want.

So I'm not stressing out. In fact, I feel pretty damn good.

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

At 3:51 PM , Blogger Sha-Dizzle said...

damn, meghan! youre doing so fucking great! for sure enjoy your birthday, it's all about the food choices we make on MOST days, and aint nothing wrong w/some comfort foods in moderation like youre planning. i love reading about your exercising, it's really helped me, b/c as you know, i have done my entire step workout for the last 3 days and so proud about it :)

 
At 4:48 PM , Blogger Cory said...

Happy Early Birthday!!!! Have a fantastic one!

 
At 5:18 PM , Blogger WeightWatchnWoman said...

I don't blame you Meghan...enjoy your weekend and your birthday as much as you want, with NO GUILT!

You have been doing awesome (your stats show it) and we only get one birthday per year...enjoy it!!

 
At 2:00 AM , Blogger Living to Feel Good said...

I agree with Tee! I believe in enjoying our birthdays, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. If it means a set back of a week or two or three, so be it, but one thing is for sure that our birthdays should not be ignored, and if you want cake then eat all the cake you want. Don't feel bad about it, and then get back on track the next day. If I don't tell you on your birthday, here's a early one...
HaPPPy BiRTHHHHHDAY!!! :D

 
At 9:48 AM , Blogger Tigerlilly said...

Happy Birthday!!! awwwww, I wish I had known sooner, I would have sent you a card!

I am so excited to be your partner this month... you are such an inspiration to me. You have done fantastic losing almost 40 lbs in 3 months! I am trying to keep to a 1200 calorie diet.. but am finding it a little hard... have any tips you can share with your new partner? LOL

Have a WANDERFUL weekend.. and enjoy it. You deserve it!!!

 
At 11:19 AM , Blogger ~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Excellent attitude! It's what we do most of the time--not one weekend or one day--that counts! Keep up the great work, and happy birthday!

 
At 7:34 AM , Blogger JOY said...

How great that you are feeling good about yourself - why shouldn't you?

You have done great so far - go and enjoy your birthday, it only comes round once a year!

Have fun and a very happy birthday to you.

 
At 9:51 AM , Blogger Critter said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

 
At 10:16 AM , Blogger Fatinah said...

How exciting to be fitting into something that didn't fit only 2 weeks ago. And loose rings to boot! You rock!!!

 
At 10:18 AM , Blogger Alea said...

Happy Birthday Meghan!

 
At 11:40 AM , Blogger Robyn said...

Happy Birthday Meghan :)

You are doing fantastic!! I can't believe how much you've lost - it's amazing. You are an inspiration!

Good for you girl, keep on going :)

 
At 1:01 PM , Blogger jeannie* said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You have such a great attitude towards your birthday. You do deserve to splurge and youre right that as long as you can get it together when the festivities are over it wont kill you!

ENJOY!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home