Sunday, January 14, 2007

Daily Post #74, 75

Calories in: 2400
Calories out: 6249
Difference: 3849

Water: 16/16 glasses

Things have been quietly busy over here. I don't seem to be doing much, but I always feel like I'm out doing something. My focus is a little blurry right now, and I'm trying to bring it back in and get my head back into the game. This doesn't mean that I've been cheating or anything, in fact I'm feeling pretty good about the decisions I'm making, but I feel the potential to slip inching up on me and I know if I don't address it I won't be able to overcome it.

Tomorrow is a weigh-in day and, I'm not going to lie, I'm a little nervous about it. The past few weeks my losses have been smaller and smaller, which I'm worried will slide me right into a plateau. With my morale sagging a little, I could really use a good number, even if that number isn't suppose to be a big deal.

Perhaps I'll feel better tomorrow, after a hard workout, with a clear head.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 9:59 PM , Blogger i i eee said...

Good luck!

 
At 10:56 PM , Blogger WeightWatchnWoman said...

I hope that you get the loss you are looking for at weigh in tomorrow.

Here are some skinny vibes (((())))
Best Wishes!

 
At 1:54 AM , Blogger Cory said...

Good luck with the scale. We both need it tomorrow. I'm sure you will find the happy number. AND, if you do reach a plateau I will send you some info I have on breaking out of those.

 
At 3:27 AM , Blogger Alea said...

Best of luck for your weigh-in tomorrow! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Good on ya for realising the potential danger of slipping BEFORE it actually happens! That would be a HUGE step for me. You're definitely heading in the right direction. Keep going!

 
At 7:42 AM , Blogger Rose Ghost said...

Best of luck with the Weigh In! You sound like your doing really well.

 
At 1:23 PM , Blogger Fatinah said...

You've been working so hard - you just have to stay focused on that. Any # down is good. Are you also taking your measurements? It could be that the scales is showing smaller losses, but that you're loosing inches.... and way to go addressing you're blurry focus - that is a great idea - it will likely help you avoid a slip...

 
At 2:19 PM , Blogger Tigerlilly said...

Good luck on your weigh in today... maybe this week will be your BIG loss week!! 213 sounds like a good number to me!! LOL


Stay Strong.. your doing fantastic!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home