Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Daily Post #70

Calories in: ~1247
Calories out: 3500
Difference: ~2253

Challenge Day 8: 84/64 oz. (I'm kicking ass on my water!)

My calorie count is a little off today, since I'm not sure of the total calories in the fajitas I had for dinner. They were very small, and the box says 320 for two but I don't know if that includes meat and cheese. So it's an estimate. No worries, a little over won't kill me.

I had the hardest time getting to the gym today. I just didn't feel like going. I was so comfortable in my pajamas. But I sucked it up and went, and got a good 1 hour workout in. I even tried jogging again and got through a quarter of a mile before I couldn't breathe. I use to be able to jog so much more, but my damn knee won't cooperate.

A good day overall. Didn't get much done, but that's what vacations are for!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 8:26 PM , Blogger Fatinah said...

way to go - getting out of your jamies and doing your thing at the gym! You rock!

 
At 10:34 PM , Blogger WeightWatchnWoman said...

I don't think a little over will be that big of a difference. I am glad that you made it to the gym.

 
At 10:07 AM , Blogger Tigerlilly said...

Pajamas are sooooo hard to get out of, aren't they? I am having that problem this morning! LOL

Your doing a great job... and kicking butt with the water intake!!

Stay strong

 
At 12:08 PM , Blogger jeannie* said...

Pajamas are the best... except when youre in them and you should be at the gym. Because for me... once I'm in my PJs I'm so not getting out. Totally impressed that you made it to the gym!!! Great job!

And you ARE kicking butt with water. My goal today is to be like you and drink MORE than I'm supposed to (I've been slacking on water this week).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home