Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Daily Post #63

Calories in: 1200
Calories out: 3433
Difference: 2233

Challenge Day 2: 70/64oz

Wow, thanks to everyone who has commented in the last few days. I feel like my blog exploded! The advice and well wishes are really appreciated and very encouraging.

And now for some TMI concerning inner thighs. If you don't care to know, don't continue reading :)

- - - - - -

While showering today I noticed several dark spots on my inner thighs. I've had blisters there before from chafing (hot days + skirts + 250 pounds = ouch) and I assume that these are scars left over from that. But they're really dark and look like bruises.

So my question is, does anyone else have these? And, does anyone have any information on whether or not they'll go away in time? Is there anything I can do to get rid of them or lessen their appearance? Will I always have an unattractive reminder of my big thighs?

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 10:12 AM , Blogger Fatinah said...

I've had dark spots appear there once before - it was when I took aspirin instead of tylenol/advil. We had aspirin in the house and none of the other, so I was popping them like they were tylenol, and I think it thinned my blood too much and I got the spots. They were like black bruises. Have you been taking aspirin by chance when you don't normally? Meanwhile, you had almost a pound worth of calorie difference - holly awesomeness batman!

 
At 12:58 PM , Blogger Krista said...

I don't know about the spots, but when I wear skirts in the summer, i wear a pair of spandex shorts underneath to prevent chaffing. I found it makes a huge difference.

 
At 1:40 PM , Blogger Cory said...

I once had some spots come up that looked similar to bruises. It took a few months, but they went away. However, you might check online and see what you can find out.

 
At 3:59 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

I have them too - and what fatinah said about the asprin applies to me. My doctor said it's nothing to worry about. Safest thing to do is give your doctor a call!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home