Saturday, December 23, 2006

Daily Post #53

Calories in: 1100
Calories out: 3265
Difference: 2165

One Christmas party down, and I managed to survive quite well. A little family drama kept me away from too much food and I left before desert was served, thus saving my calories from a quick incline.

I did get some nice feedback from the family. One aunt estimated my weight loss at about 30 pounds and I could have hugged her. The dress I purchased about a month ago, the one that I was terrified of not fitting in to, was actually a little big. Atleast I got one good use out of it before it goes on Ebay.

Tomorrow is my real Christmas, the one I love the best, so I doubt I'll be so saintly tomorrow. I'm sure I'm going to sleep like a 5 year old tonight, tossing and turning in excitement for tomorrow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home