Sunday, December 17, 2006

Daily Post #47

A meme I picked up somewhere:

1. Why are you trying to lose weight?

Simply put: to feel better. I'm 20 yers old and I want to act like it. I want to go out and have fun and focus on having a good time instead of focusing on the best way I can sit to distribute my fat attractively.

2. Do you have a reward for yourself once you reach goal?

I haven't thought too hard about this. I would really like to travel to France.

3. What food do you wish had zero calories and zero fat?

Big, juicy, hamburgers. I haven't had one in two months and I miss them so.

4. As you lose weight, what do you find yourself enjoying more?

I like waking up and knowing I'm doing something good for myself. I like haveing the gym as a stable element in my life. I like my clothes fitting better. I like comments from strangers who see my license and then see me and say I look like I've lost weight.

5. What's your new favorite low fat food/treat?

At the moment, Skinny Cow Cookies & Cream Ice Cream Sandwiches. Mmm.

------------

Calories in: 1304
Calories out: 3258
Difference: 1954

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home