Monday, December 04, 2006

Daily Post #36 (238.2)

Down .4 this week, which I've convinced myself is totally okay since last week was so big. All smiles, right?




Busy school day, followed by a new workout at the gym.

10 minutes warm-up treadmill
1 hour weight training
20 minutes stationary cool-down

I really liked it, except that I wasn't all sweaty and exhausted after leaving. I really like to feel worked out once I leave the gym and today was surprisingly easy.

Of course, we'll see how I feel tomorrow.

Florida trip was postponed, so we can put the game-plan for that to the side for awhile. Im'm glad, it gives me more time to get myself under control and gain a little confidence.

Can you tell I'm super tired right now? Man.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home