Saturday, December 02, 2006

Daily Post #34

Breakfast: Luna Bar
Lunch: 2 wheat tortillas, some reduced fat cheese, ff refried beans, lettuce, tomato, onion, chicken
Dinner: Tilapia filet, salad w/ Lite Caesar dressing

Exercise: 45 minutes bike (26 miles, level 7, hills) & 20 minutes elliptical (level 1, 1128)

I think I'll finish out the week marking down my food and then I'm going to move my food stuff full time over to fitday. I've started recording my food there and doing it in two places is just unneccesary.

Workout today started out a little rough as I'm still not sleeping as well as I wish I was. Once I got going I was really into it to and managed to crank out the 26 miles that I thought was impossible in 45 minutes. I feel pretty proud of todays workout, especially since the last couple of days exercise has been hard to fit in.

Im definitely getting to that period where I'm settling in. Where nothing feels new and shiny and I have to fight the boredom that I guess could come from sticking to a strict diet. I'll be incorporating some different foods this weeks to add a little variety. Some of them aren't "diet" foods, but I like that. I want to be able to have non-diet food in my apartment and eat them in a healthy way. This isn't something I want to be able to do just now, but something I need to know how to do for the rest of my life. Plus, I'm getting in a few more calories which had become a bit of a problem as I was eating only about 600 calories a day. Now I'm getting around 1200.

So I'm going to have maccaroni and cheese at some point this week, and it's going to be delicious, and I won't feel even a little bit bad about it. Just because I make the whole box doesn't mean I have to eat it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:42 PM , Blogger Sha-Dizzle said...

im glad youre eating more calories! i think maybe you're supposed to up and down them a bit if you plateau, but dont go under 1000 for sure.

mehgan, we're doing it! we're sticking to our chosen programs, girl, we rock! doesnt it feel really great too to know what you're doing not by dieting, but by exercise and proper nutrition? feels fantastic to me.

 
At 6:44 PM , Blogger Sha-Dizzle said...

hey, how did you do your chart under "just a few numbers?" i'd like to take a page out your book and add that to my site.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home