Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Daily Post #30

Breakfast: Luna bar
Lunch: Salad with romaine, figs, Gorgonzola, tomato, turkey, rasp.vin.
Dinner: Same salad as above, plus some tomato soup with added frozen veggies

Exercise: 45 minutes recumbent (level 7, hill, 14+ miles)

Spent a lot of today helping my mom paint and rearrange her bedroom. She's redoing the whole room while my dad is out of town as a sort of "While You Were Out" kind of surprise. Sadly, I got one of my new shirts dirty in the process. Good news is the room looks great and I got to work out my arms a little with the roller.

I'm skipping class tonight because I am a rebel extraordinaire. I'm too tired and dirty to get ready in time and the class is so long and I'd rather watch a movie. Not good reasons to not go, but it's what I'm doing. So there.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:58 PM , Blogger erl said...

i just flipping through blogs and i came across yours. good job girl! keep it up. you inspire me to get back on the fitness wagon.

 
At 6:26 PM , Blogger Meghan said...

Thanks!

 
At 12:09 AM , Blogger Sha-Dizzle said...

skipping your class is your reward for all your hard work. you needed some quality alone time, forget that class. you deserved a break.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home