Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Daily Post #24

Breakfast: Slimfast
Lunch: Salad
Dinner: Not sure*

Exercise: 1 mile jogging, 1 mile walking

My exercise has become more about distance than time. I'm taking this as a good thing, so long as I don't cut myself short. Sometime next week I'm going to up my workout a little, either by adding more distance or trying to jog a little more of it. We'll see, it'll most likely be whatever strikes me at the particular moment.

I have to go shower and get ready for class now. I swear my school is the only one that has classes the day before Thanksgiving. I'm seriously annoyed. The traffic is going to be horrendous.

* A friend from high school is in town for the holiday and we plan on watching Mommie Dearest. This event may or may not include pigging out, which wouldn't suprise me as this friendship is basically founded on a mutual love of big juicy hamburgers.

Edited to add: We ended up making a little stir-fry with white rice. I had a normal sized portion and called it good. I'm immensly proud of this. It was hard to watch my friend go back for seconds and thirds and not even finish what I'd taken as my only portion.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home