Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Daily Post #17

Breakfast: Slimfast
Lunch: A pretty hefty salad.*
Dinner: Egg white omelet, 2 pieces turkey bacon, 1 piece toast w/ quince jam.*

Exercise: 2 miles at the track. (see next post for actual exercise)

I'm feeling particularly meh today so exercising at all was an accomplishment. Generally when I feel like this I nurse it with a nice stack of Pringles and maybe some cheese.

*It was almost all good veggies (some grilled chicken, pices of back olive excluded) but it was pretty huge. I found myself wondering if you could gain weight from eatng too many vegetables. I mean, considering I used to eat total shit about 24/7 a big salad is better than...a big bag of chips?

** Breakfast for dinner! 'Nuff said.

As the scale hasn't been moving lately, I felt inclined to try on a couple pairs of pants this morning to see if there was any give at all. To my suprise my pants DO seem to fit a little better. They're less snug, the ugly pouchy thing is a little smaller, and there's less spilling out over the sides. Sweet deal!

For anyone who's counting, I mentioned chips twice in this post. Am I pmsing or what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home