Thursday, November 09, 2006

Food Post #11

Weight: 246.2

Breakfast: Slimfast
Lunch: Lean Cuisine
Dinner: Salad with the regular fixings, sans dressing & croutons, and half a Smart Ones Choloate Mousse.

Exercise: The Sister and I went for a walk. We did two teeny little jogs and walked the rest, for a total distance of 1.3 miles.

ETA: We ended up going for another walk/jog later tonight. 1 mile, and this time I jogged a little more! Twice in one day! Unheard of. I think I might like running. That is until I wake up tomorrow and I can't move.

I wish I had something not-stereotypical to say about my current weightloss adventures. But what can I say that hasn't already been said? Sometimes I miss food, but I'm dealing with it. I don't like to exercise, but I know I need to so I try and give it a shot. I'm sleeping better and these crazy headaches I used to get have disappeared completely. I'm a little bloated because I'm going to start my period soon. I wish my pants would just fit better already. The fact that I still have 111 pounds to lose is overwhelming so I try not to think of it that way. Right now my mini-goal is to get past 223, my last recorded low weight (sometime around the beginning of Februrary this year - yes, I gained thirty pounds in less than a year).

As if you haven't heard all that before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home