Friday, November 10, 2006

Daily Post # 12

Weight: 244.8

Breakfast: Slimfast
Lunch: Salad (leftovers from last night)
Dinner: Lean Cuisine

Exercise: 30 minute mix of yoga/pilates at 9:30, 1.something mile walk/jog at 10, and a mile long walk/jog later tonight. I'm a beast! Grrr!

Food posts are now daily posts as I'm doing them daily and they always seem to contain more than just what I ate. So be it.

I woke up this morning, bright and early, not feeling too shabby after my first time jogging in about seven years (freshman year in high school). The thighs and the butt are a bit creaky, but nothing that a little stretching wouldn't relieve. Peed, weighed myself, did a little dance, and got down to doing some yoga/pilates.

My own motivation astounds me. I complain less every day.

I'm hoping that today I can get some new running sneakers as mine pinch my little toes and cause blisters that make it hard to run and make me all kinds of sad. Here's hoping my parents will want to chip in a few bucks for them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home