Thursday, November 09, 2006

Get Into The Groove

I'm in search of some good upbeat music to work out to. I've recently discovered that I can't watch tv while I'm exercising because it distracts and bores me to the point where I give up on working out and end up planted back on my couch.

So far I've got these lined up on my Itunes:

Venus Hum - Montana
All-American Rejects - Move Along
Ben Lee - Catch My Disease
Early November - I Want To Hear You Sad
Format - Tie The Rope
Format - The First Single
The Burnside Project - Cue the Pule to Begin
Jacks Mennquin - Bruised
Ben Folds - Fired
Metric - Combat Baby
Metric - Wet Blanket
Say Anything - Alive With The Glory of Love
Stars - Set Yourself on Fire
That Dog - Long Island
Rhett Miller - Four Eyed Girl
Madonna - Jump
Madonna - Hung Up

Most of these aren't really workout type music, but I refuse to listen to music I don't like just because it's got a fast beat. It's a principle I live by.

Suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home