Saturday, November 25, 2006

Daily Post #27

Breakfast: Kashi GoLean cereal, skim milk
Lunch: 2 slices bread, miracle whip, turkey, 1/2 pickle
Dinner: Sweet potato, peas, stuffing

Exercise: 1 mile treadmill (18 min), 11 miles recumbent (hill, level 7, 30 min), 15 minutes elliptical

Something strange is going on with me and food. All of a sudden I'm just not interested in eating. I've never felt this way before, but now every time I have to eat it feels, well, just like that: that I have to eat. Even as a kid I always finished what was on my plate, whether I liked it or not, it all went down. Now I'm a little bit more picky about my food, I refuse dessert, I haven't finished a meal in a really long time. I'm eating now because I know if I don't I'll be tired and cranky later.

Could it be that for the first time in my life I'm eating food for fuel instead of for some other psychologically traumatic reason?

I don't know if this has ever happened before when I've tried dieting, but it feels pretty new to me. I have no temptation to sneak around, I could very easy "cheat" and buy some bad food, but I'm really just not into it right now. The work:calorie ratio just isn't something I feel like dealing with.

I guess you could say I'm doing very well for about 1 month in.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:20 PM , Blogger theLaNsTeR said...

Love your body, just like your wrinkles. Dont drink soda or eat sugar. Replace white for wheat... sweaty sweaty we all hate our bodies, but we gotta learn to luv em!! Just like wrinkles... if your man does not love you when you look like a map, tell him to HIT THE ROAD

 
At 12:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home