Monday, December 11, 2006

Daily Post #42 (237.4)

Down a little less than a pound this morning, which I guess is good considering the wine-fest that was Saturday.




My eating, when not with others, has become sort of sporadic and strange.

Tonight I had a cup of Annie's Shells and Cheddar, then an hour later I had a cup of Minestrone soup, then Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich. And that was dinner.

I sort of like it, but I know that expert food peoples would say I should not be doing anything while eating (I'm usually studying, watching tv, cleaning in between bites) and I should eat it all at once so as not to go out of control without realising. But it's working for me, so whatever.

Calories in: 1100
Calories out: 3400
Difference: 2300

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home