Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Daily Post #38

Biggest Loser days always leave me feeling a little...lacking. I know I don't have the time or resources that the people on the show have available to them but I feel like I should be doing more. Believe me, I know that I'm putting in a good effort, but the people on that ranch are going until they drop.

I realize that there were many people who were just as successful at home as those at the ranch, but when I try and push myself a little harder I can'thelp but fee a little...lost.

I'm sure this is just a small blip in my mood and that tomorrow I'll be right back on the "I'm kicking ass!" bandwagon, but right now I feel frustrated.

Exercise: 50 minutes stationary, 10 minutes elliptical, 20 minutes abs, 20 minutes elliptical, 10 minutes sit-ups and what not around the house.

Okay, so when I type it out it sounds like a lot. But, you know. I'm just blah.

Calories in: 1000 (and I had PIZZA today. Need to eat more!)
Calories out: 3800
Difference: 2800

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home