Sunday, December 10, 2006

Daily Post #41

The weekend is coming to a close and thank goodness for that. The weekend I spend with the women in my family is usually my most indulgent of the year, because the wine flows freely and the emotional baggage/good times roll.

While I'm not completely sure of how many calories I ate exactly yesterday, I would estimate somewhere around 2500 or so, which is by no means terrible considering I had bout 5 glasses of wine and a rum and coke. Alcohol is the devil when it comes to calories. On the plus side we did a ridiculous amount of walking around as the mall we went to was gigantic and we visited just about every single store.

Nursing a wee hangover this morning I napped on the drive home. The sister and I were both pretty exhausted from the trip, but still managed to get to the gym for an hour of weight-training and ab exercises. We didn't sweat or grunt as much as we usually do, but something is better than nothing when it comes to working out.

Tomorrow is weigh-in day and I'm braceing myself for another tiny teeny loss since this week was less than perfect. But that's life. You can't stop living just because you're eating better. Once again, something is better than nothing.

I'm currently preparing some teriyaki chicken and broccoli for dinner and getting ready to settle in for a night of tv and relaxation. Tomorrow is another day.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home