Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Daily post #49

Calories in: 1118
Calories out: 3468
Difference: 2350

Today was the "day off" from the gym which, in my world, now equals 40 minutes on my elliptical at home. I remember not two months ago when I couldn't handle 5 minutes at level one on that machine. Now I'm pulling 40 minute workouts, skipping between levels 2 and 4. My how far we've come.

Taking it easy tonight. I'm currently cooking up some sesame ginger chicken I bought at the grocery store tonight. I'm going to cut it into chunks and put it in a nice salad, with some soup on the side. A perfect dinner for a cold winter night.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3:11 PM , Blogger Sha-Dizzle said...

hey meghan. im loving reading your blog, you've come so far, and it's really an inspiration to me! in answer to the balance ball questions, i gotta say i really like it. it makes push ups much easier for me and supports my back when doing crunches. and it feel soooo good to just lay over it and let my spine relax.

 
At 3:12 PM , Blogger Sha-Dizzle said...

i've notice you've changed the "who is this" section. :) i like it much better now, beams with confidence.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home