Monday, December 25, 2006

Daily Post #55 (226.8)

Calories in: 1000
Calories out: 3460
Difference: 2460

Who weighs in on Christmas day after a weekend of holiday eating? I do! I'm down 3.6 pounds this week which I am thrilled with. I'm solidly in the 220's now and hopeing to zip right through them. 223 is my last recorded low weight, in January of 2006, and I'm determined to bust through that and never look back.

A super quiet Christmas for me as I didn't leave the house all day. Watched old movies and stayed in my pajamas for as long as I could handle.

I got an Ipod Nano for Christmas and spent some time today loading it up with fast paced tunes for working out. I got one of those sassy little armbands so I can wear it at the gym and not worry about dropping it. Tomorrow, the nano and I are going to hit the weights and kick some ass!

I haven't been to the gym in...4 days? And I kind of miss it. How strange!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home