Monday, January 01, 2007

Daily Post #61,62 (223.6)

Calories in: 2440
Calories out: 6884
Difference: 4444

Challenge Day 1: 84/64 oz.

It's a new year! And a year that I have a feeling will be good to me. For once, it is January first and I feel confident and satisifed with my plans for the next year. This will be the last year I enter weighing more than 200 pounds, the year I graduate from college, the year I start living my life in a way that I am proud of. This year I want to get out there and do things. I want to get out of my comfort zone, meet new people, travel, experience things that scare me.

I haven't made any official resolutions, but I'm sticking with the changes I've been making in the last few months. I excersized every single day in December, without missing a beat. I've eaten responsibly every day since the end of October, and that's not to say I'm not having a blast the whole time. I've eaten pizza, hamburgers, mashed potatos, ice cream, chips, you name it! But all in proper portions with a side of cardio.

This is working for me (I lost another 3.2 pounds this week!), so I don't feel the need to make any resolutions to push myself into self-pressure panic mode. 2007 is going to be about focus and fun, and I can't wait to get started.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:31 PM , Blogger Sha-Dizzle said...

do it to it, girl!

 
At 3:54 PM , Blogger Elaniom said...

You have a wonderful year ahead of you! And congrats on being in that small percent of the population that actually loses weight during the holidays!! Nice!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home