Sunday, January 07, 2007

Daily Post #68

Calories in: 1610
Calories out: 3605
Difference: 1995

Challenge Day 7: 68/64 oz

I had my final Christmas gathering this afternoon. For some reason one side of my family can never seem to get it together until a few weeks after Christmas. It's sort of become a tradition to wait until we're mid-January before we all get together. Because of this event, I ate about 400 calories over my usual today and I blame it on an unneccesary scoop of dip, and a piece of corn bread. Or maybe on the liquor that was flowing freely.

I heard one cousin say "I need to lose 20 pounds by August", another say "Today I'm going to pig out, and then tomorrow, it's back on the diet!" and another replied, "Yea, I'm on the "C" diet. If I see it, I eat it."

Then there was the illicit pizza eating of this evening. Two weeks ago I wouldn't have gone near these things with a ten foot pole.

I'm hitting the gym early tomorrow to try and kick things in my life back up a notch. I feel my patterns getting redundant and I'm ready to shake things up and get going again. I have school things to sort out, resumes to perfect, an apartment to clean, and tons of errands to make. I'll think of it as part of the new lifestyle, the more I'm out getting things done - the less I'm sitting at home watching VH1.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 11:28 PM , Blogger WeightWatchnWoman said...

Don't worry about the extra calorie consumption. It happens...At least you will be back OP tomorrow.

Enjoy your night and day tomorrow.

 
At 10:24 AM , Blogger jeannie* said...

The best thing to remember is that each morning we have a clean slate! So start fresh and you'll be back on track in no time!!

 
At 10:45 AM , Blogger Elaniom said...

I always imagine myself as Lucy from "50 First Dates". Each morning I wake up not remembering the day before and living today like it nevery happend!!!

 
At 2:05 PM , Blogger ~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

There's nothing like a fresh start to help you re-commit to goals! Keep up the good work and stay focused!

 
At 4:27 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks for letting me use your table HTML! :) You've got the right mindset to accomplish your goals. You're doing it the right way and I know you'll see results! Keep up the great work!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home