Thursday, January 04, 2007

Daily Post #65

Calories in: 1200
Calories out: 3600
Difference: 2400

Challenge Day 4: ~68/64oz

Sometimes I love coming hom from a night out and hoping on my elliptical for 20 minutes. Maybe it doesn't make sense, but it really calms me down and has an unwinding effect for me. Sometimes I'll be pushing away on my elliptical as late as 11:30 at night, just to get that feeling.

What's odd is that y workout in the morning does just the opposite; it gets me going and pumped for the day. When I exercise in the AM I tend to get more done during the day, and have troule loungeing around.

I think it's the peacefulness of working out, showering, and getting into clean pajamas. I feel cleansed and refreshed. I'm so ready for bed!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 10:41 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

You're too cute :) I can't workout too late at night - it just totally energizes me and keeps me up! But I LOVE working out in the morning before work for that exact reason!

Keep up the great work!!

 
At 11:58 PM , Blogger Robyn said...

That's so awesome - I feel the same way...but actually getting up and exercising before work is nearly impossible. My cozy bed wins out every time!

Good for you - looks like you're doing really well!

 
At 9:30 AM , Blogger Elaniom said...

Well, I already have to get up at 5:30 to make it to work, so morning workouts do not agree with me. I do best when I get my exercise during the day at work. Once I get home, I am ready to relax. I will, however, take a walk in the evenings and I really like that!!

You are doing so well!! Keep it up!!

 
At 2:22 PM , Blogger jeannie* said...

There is nothing better than being all sweaty, taking a hot shower, putting on clean PJs and plopping into bed!!! I totally agree :)

 
At 2:29 PM , Blogger ~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

I prefer morning workouts because they energize me... but I rarely drag my tush out of bed in time to exercise before work.

 
At 4:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm definatly a middle of the day person for workouts but I do enjoy some evening ones - especially after a bad day, they really help me unwind and forget whatever I'm stressing about

 
At 7:03 PM , Blogger WeightWatchnWoman said...

I am not sure what time of the day I enjoy workouts because I start work at 5am and I am not working out before that.

Maybe one day I will know. Great job on the exercising.

Tee :}

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home