Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Daily Post #71

Calories in: 1200
Calories out: 3629
Difference: 2429

Challenge Day 9: 92/64 oz.

I haven't been sore from working out in a really long time, but today I'm definitely feeling it. My legs ache when I climb the stairs to my apartment and my arms feel like noodles. It's sort of nice to know I'm working hard enough to feel the effects, but at the same time I just feel tired. This makes me wonder about over training, which I know nothing about. Is there a way to tell when you've reached a point where you just need to rest?

Everyone in the challenge seems to being doing so well! You all are so inspiring and helpful and I'm so glad I joined. It's definitely motivating to know that other people are doing what you're doing and you have that support. You guys rock!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 8:42 PM , Blogger WeightWatchnWoman said...

I am not sure about over training. Is there someone at the gym you workout at you can ask? I think this would be a perfect question and that they should be able to answer it for you.

I ditto you on being happy I joined this challenge. Thank you for being apart of my success.

 
At 11:57 AM , Blogger Elaniom said...

Its really remarkable how strangers can help each other. I am so glad that we "met". ;)

 
At 12:55 PM , Blogger Annieann77 said...

I love feeling the burn the next day from a good work out! It makes you feel like you actually did something! Good luck with your weight loss! ;)

 
At 12:55 PM , Blogger Annieann77 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 2:39 PM , Blogger ~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

One hard workout probably won't lead to overtraining, although it could lead to injury. Overtraining generally happens over a period of time, and it's characterized by things like fatigue, irritability, sleeplessness and compulsive behavior. I believe in having at least one total rest day a week--no exercise at all--especially if workouts are usually fairly rigorous.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home