Monday, January 22, 2007

Daily Post #81, 82 (214.8)

Calories in: 2499
Calories out: 6306
Difference: 3807

Challenge: All is well on the water front, though school has posed a challenge as leaving to pee every 15 minutes will probably get on my professor's nerves.

Weighed in this morning a 214.8, a four pound loss from last week. Got to love the momentum my body has right now. It's dropping weight like nobodies business. I have to give myself some credit though, as I'm still working out 5-6 times a week and keeping calories around 1200 every day.

I've been on the hunt for jeans the last few days and with minimal success. I no longer can wear a pair of 22s without looking like a frumpy bag lady, but most of my 20's are out-dated, too short, or worn to death, since the last time I was a 20 was in early high school years (about 5 years ago). I went to Old Navy, a tried and true source for size 20 pants, and it turns out the chain closest to me doesn't carry any sizes above 18. Well okay. Since they were having a major sale I picked up some 18s (for $6!) for later. I went to my mom's today to drop off a movie and my mom gave me a pair of 20s that fit really well and a pair of 18s that fit me and make my thighs look positively small.

I need to take a moment and just say that I cannot recall ever wearing an 18. I swear I went from children's clothes straight to 20s. Pardon my squeal, but, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I can wear size 18 pants now!

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At 6:25 PM , Blogger Fatinah said...

size 18 - you're a wild woman - way to go!!!wooooohoooooo!!!!!

 
At 6:55 PM , Blogger i i eee said...

Congrats! yeeha!

 
At 9:30 PM , Blogger Tigerlilly said...

You crack me up!!! Yahoooooo on wearing a size 18!! and God Bless Old Navy.. they have awsome sales!!

Stay Strong... Your doing fantastic!!

 
At 10:33 PM , Blogger WeightWatchnWoman said...

Way to go on the loss...wowie!!!

I need your meal planner from last week. That is awesome!!!!

Congrats on the NSV also...size 18, I can't remember the last time either....but hey that time is back....next you will be in a size 16....can you imagine???

So exciting!!!

Have a great week!

 
At 9:16 AM , Blogger ~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

I pee all the time whenever I start drinking lots of water. Hubby thinks I have a bladder problem! LOL

 
At 9:29 AM , Blogger Paige said...

Yeah!!!! I love it when we go into unchartered skinnier girl territory.

 
At 9:39 AM , Blogger jeannie* said...

Squeal away!!!!!! That is possitively cause for a squeal!!!! CONGRATS! Thats such a big accomplishment! YIPPEEEEEEEEE(even I'm sqealing for you!)

 
At 10:36 AM , Blogger Cory said...

Squeal as much as you like. That is awesome. I'm so happy that you have a pair of 18s that fit. Before long you'll be getting that first pair of 16s, and smaller!

 
At 1:15 PM , Blogger Elaniom said...

You just squealled!?!? I may run around my neighborhood topless when I finally get into my 18s!!!

Congrats and Keep it up!!! Soon those 18s will feel like those old 22s and you will be squealling again!!!

 
At 2:38 PM , Blogger Sally JPA said...

Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home