Monday, January 15, 2007

Daily Post #76 (218.8)

Calories in: 1158
Calories out: 3505
Difference: 2347

Water: 8/8 glasses

I'm not sure what I was so freaked out about last night, but weigh in went just fine thank you very much. Down 2.8 pounds this week, landing me in the two-teens! That means that I have lost almost seven of these! I haven't been in the two-teens in years and years and years. Not even in high school, not even the last time I went on a crazy restriction diet. I am elated, and I feel more determined then ever to just DO WORK and get this done. You know, just do it (Thanks, Nike!). Thank you all for your good lucks last night, once I read them I felt better. You all are the best, really!

The weather in Maine has finally taken a turn towards winter. The new ice and snow on the ground presents a couple of problems for me when it comes to fitness. First, I hate driving in the snow and I do it as little as possible. Last year I got in three car accidents in two days because of snow, so you can understand my hesitation to leave the house whenever it gets slick outside. Yesterday when I woke up and looked out the window everything looked good, no snow on the ground, the sky was a little gloomy, but everything looked just fine for me to go out and head to the gym. I took one step out my front door and BAM, slid down my entire front steps, ass first, down to the very bottom. My cousin happened to be outside, salting his driveway and helped me up and over to my sisters where I spent the day whining about my sore booty and cooking cupcakes.

So, the gym didn't happen yesterday which could be the reason for my sour mood last night. I blame my broken butt.

That being said, I did work out today. I finally climbed back on my good old elliptical and cranked out about an hour and then did some ab exercises on the living room floor with my cat jumping all over me. Working out at home is okay, and I'll do it when I have to, but you really can't beat the gym. Who would have thought three months ago that I would be the crazy gym-bunny I've become!?

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At 6:24 PM , Blogger Fatinah said...

Hey - way to go! What a great loss! Keep up the awesome work!

 
At 7:24 PM , Blogger Cory said...

Sorry to hear that you busted your butt, glad to hear that you got your work out in. And congrats on the great loss this week!

 
At 10:00 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Great weigh in!!! You rock!!

And thanks for thinking I'm "rootable!" :) I'll let everyone know how the next interview goes!

 
At 11:33 PM , Blogger Jules said...

Hey, love your blog, how did you do the great numbers and goals chart. Would love something like that on my blog. And I love the mini goals. Great idea!! Keep up the great work you are doing awesome!

 
At 1:48 AM , Blogger Alea said...

Congrats on the loss! Keep up the great work!

Sorry to hear about you falling down the steps and hurting your bum. But way to go for not taking that as an excuse to skip working out a whole week or even longer like I would have done!

 
At 10:24 AM , Blogger jeannie* said...

Congrats on the loss! That is great! You are doing so well... such an inspiration!

Sorry to hear about your broken butt. Hopefully it gets better SOON!

 
At 2:43 PM , Blogger ~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Way to go on the weight loss! You're doing an awesome job!

 
At 3:55 PM , Blogger i i eee said...

Awesome! Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home