Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Daily Post #84

Calories in: 1180
Calories out: 3436
Difference: 2256

I love when I wake up in the morning and I just know that I'm going to have a good, productive day. Got my groceries done, went to class, hit the post office, did some cleaning, went to the gym, and did some errands. It feels really good to have done something today, instead of just sitting around. Without having a job I can tend to get sucked into a very sedentary routine, so the days when I have to go up and down the stairs to my apartment more then once are big days for me. I guess I just felt good today, something I never really experienced at a heavier weight.

Sometimes I can't get over just how much better I feel. Not just lighter, but happier. I never realised how much food and exercise plays a role in my disposition, but I definitely notice a difference that makes me wonder why I haven't been doing this my whole life.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 10:41 AM , Blogger jeannie* said...

That's awesome! I'm glad youre feeling so much better about yourself.

Something in your post today just clicked with me... and you're right. Why havent I been doing this? And why do I so easily give up? Because it feels SO good to be in control.

So thats that... starting now I'm in control. And I'm the only one who can make myself succeed or fail. Thanks :)

 
At 3:52 PM , Blogger Cory said...

It is amazing just how much a regular exercise routine will improve our mindset isn't it?

 
At 2:51 PM , Blogger Sally JPA said...

Days with purpose are truly the BEST. I love a feeling of accomplishment from getting things done, whether they are small or large.

 
At 3:08 PM , Blogger ~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

It is great to see how much better we feel when we make these healthy changes in our lives. :)

 
At 5:47 PM , Blogger WeightWatchnWoman said...

I am glad that you were feeling good. Keep this spirit alive...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home