Saturday, February 03, 2007

100 Things About Me (212.2)

Monday weigh in: 212.2, down another 1.4 miraculous pounds this week!

Thank you all so much for your birthday wishes! You guys rock!

In celebration of my birthday and my 100th post to this fatblog I'd like the share with you 100 things about the Megster.

1. My favorite color is green. If I had it my way, everything in the world would be some shade of green.
2. I'm very smart, but very lazy.
3. My biggest fear is dying alone.
4. My second biggest fear is a member of my family dying at a young age.
5. I have two tattoos.
6. I will always regret not performing in my highschool coffee houses.
7. I have one cat. His name is Chandler and he runs my apartment.
8. I created my first website when I was 10.
9. It was a Hanson fansite because I was obsessed with the youngest member.
10. I've always sort of secretly wished I'd studied literature and become an editor.
11. I demanded to be taught how to read when I was three years old.
12. I have killed 5 computers in the last 5 years.
13. I am studying to become a Web Developer - computers beware!
14. No, I do not know how to fix your computer.
15. I hate working, which is okay with me since I'm happy with not having a lot of money.
16. If I could do anything, I would travel professionally.
17. I'm a liberal democrat.
18. Most of my friends in highschool were gay.
19. I graduated highschool in 2004.
20. It feels unnatural when I use agressive swear words.
21. I have one younger brother and an older sister that I love like crazy.
22. I'm so greatful that my family members are as cool as they are.
23. I watch a movie almost every single day. Sometimes more then one.
24. I once peirced my own nose.
25. My next car will be a hybrid; I think they're pretty and I enjoy the environment.
26. If I had been born a boy I was going to be named Mason.
27. If I have children, I think I'll name my first girl Zooey.
28. I've broken my arm three times.
29. I played field hockey in middle school and high school. I was pretty good.
30. I love weird movies about strange people doing crazy things.
31. I played the clarinet for 8 years. The last time I played was my last day in highschool. I have no urge to play ever again.
32. I've never been in a real relationship.
33. Sometimes I get this weird feeling that I've already met the person I'm supposed to be with and we're just not ready for each other yet.
34. A psychic once told me that I had psychic tendencies and if I opened up I would be able to use them.
35. I'm probably the most honest person I know.
36. I watch way too much tv. According to my parents, I've always been a boob tube junkie.
37. My favorite songs are "Kiss from a Rose" by Seal, "Everlong" by the Foo Fighters, and "Motorcycle Driveby" by Third Eye Blind
38. I'm a romantic, but have never acted romantically towards anyone.
39. I can use chopsticks, and most of the time prefer to.
40. I can cry on command.
41. I find the idea of reincarnation comforting.
42. I got caught drinking in YMCA locker room when I was 14.
43. My middle name is Ashley.
44. I don't like anything flavored Peanut Butter.
45. My first boyfriend's name was Dane, we were friends through highschool. Sometimes I miss him.
46. I play the Sims addictively.
47. I like buying presents for other people.
48. When I was a kid I broke one of the glasses from my parents wedding and never told them.
49. I love playing board games.
50. I have a weakness for scary movies.
51. I was a girl scout for a year - we raised enough money for a trip to NYC and then my entire troup quit.
52. I can't watch Karaoke, it makes me anxious to see people embarassed.
53. I swear that I once saw Santa Claus - in clear day - over the park next to my elementary school.
54. I love writing in journals, but am too self-concious to write what I'm really feeling.
55. In my eighth grade picture I have aqua colored hair.
56. I dream that I am running all the time.
57. I find men who are older then me more attractive.
58. I have practically no social skills... it makes me embarass myself alot.
59. I have curly hair that I've learned to love.
60. In elementary school I got a "Smilie!" (warning) for throwing rocks at cars.
61. I used to steal quarters from my little brother to buy cookies at school.
62. I'm a pretty nice person, even if this list might lead you to think that I'm not.
63. My favorie author is Kurt Vonnegut.
64. From the ages of 8 to 10 I was on a swim team. I haven't been in a pool since.
65. I'm more like my father than I like to admit.
66. When I'm older I want to adopt a child.
67. I've seen every episode of Friends at least 3 times.
68. I get my mother flowers on my birthday.
69. I'm afraid I'll never fall in love.
70. I have a fish named Charlie.
71. My ultimate fantasy is to move to Paris and become a waitress.
72. My ears were pierced when I was just a few months old.
73. The smell of hospitals makes me panic.
74. On my 20th birthday I had my gallbladder removed.
75. I love the smell of Noxzema.
76. I like shopping alone.
77. Fall is my favorite time of year.
78. I'm a horrible liar, I've recently realized it's because my dad was a ruthless investigator of the truth.
79. I can hear a song once and remember the lyrics forever.
80. I consider myself a collector of music.
90. I am almost always cold.
91. I wear very little makeup - mostly just eyeliner and shadow.
92. I hate talking on the phone, I don't like not knowing what expression the person I'm talking to is wearing.
93. My driver's license says I weigh almost 80 pounds less then I do.
94. I think people who go against the conveyor belt of schooling are admirable.
95. I lose my keys on a daily basis.
96. I have one single freckle on my lip.
97. I'm a cheap date - I can get drunk from 1 margarita.
98. I love coffee, and own a coffee maker, but never brew at home.
99. I have green eyes that get greener when I'm upset or sad.
100. I am treating myself better now then I ever have before.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At 1:41 PM , Blogger Cory said...

Congrats on the loss, and thanks for sharing! I love hearing about other people, it gives insight.

 
At 1:41 PM , Blogger Cory said...

And Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 1:52 PM , Blogger Michelle @ The 2007 Challenge said...

Happy Birthday Meghan!!!

 
At 3:03 PM , Blogger Critter said...

I love when people do their 100 things about me lists! You sound pretty darn cool Meghan.

 
At 7:27 PM , Blogger WeightWatchnWoman said...

Meghan!!!

This is your day...it is your birthday (Happy Birthday) and you lost another 1.4 lbs...you are truly a ROCK STAR!!!! Can you teach me how you are doing it??

I hope you have enjoyed your day. I did give you a shout out on my post today.

 
At 10:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job on the loss!!! I hope you have a fantastic birthday.

 
At 8:50 AM , Blogger Jules said...

Meghan,

Happy Birthday and thanks for sharing about yourself, I enjoyed reading it!

 
At 9:18 AM , Blogger Weight Master said...

Happy birthday. I enjoyed learning a little about you. I can't imagine how you pierced your own nose. Can you even explain how much that hurt and the tears that flowed from your eyes?

 
At 11:41 AM , Blogger jeannie* said...

Youve lose OVER 40 pounds! You are practically wasting away! I'm so proud of you!!!!

And your list was awesome. Too funny that you had a Hanson fansite! heehee!

 
At 3:58 PM , Blogger Tigerlilly said...

You are doing awsome!! Keep up the great work...

Hansen? LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home