Friday, February 23, 2007

#109 Fame! Fortune!

Just a quick post to say thanks to Kimberly at CalorieLab.com for the little write up about my blog! I feel all at once flattered and foolish because this means someone came here and read this and thought it didn't suck too hard. So thanks, Kimberly, I appreciate it!

I think this make me an official Fat Blogger and am expecting my badge any day now. I'm going to sew it on my vest right above my Water Drinking badge.

You can read the profile here.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:37 PM , Blogger jeannie* said...

Oh my goodness... youre totally famous. WOOHOO! Your badge will arrive in 7-10 business days! heehee.

 
At 7:12 PM , Blogger ~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

COngrats on the write-up! That's totally cool!

 
At 4:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Omg thats awesome! Congratulations :-D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home