Sunday, April 22, 2007

#128 Ready For Next Week to Begin

Arg! I've typed and deleted five different entries in here tonight and I just can't seem to say anything worth saying.

So, in short.

  • I went on a job interview and I looked really good and left feeling totally awesome about it.

  • I haven't worked out in forever (bold AND italic for emphasis), but I'm going to the gym tomorrow I swear and I think I'm going to start the Cto5K over again and not pansy out this time.

  • I've made my peace with moving in with the parents and have commenced the packing.

  • I've regained control of my food and feel really good about it. That freak out from earlier this week feels so insignificant and far away that I feel kind of stupid for freaking out in the first place.

  • I turned down brownies, ice cream, cheese, crackers, chocolate, trail mix, excess booze, a third slice of pizza, and many other things in the past few days. And I feel no regret or yearning for any of them.

  • It's finally warming up around here and I am so excited to wear tank tops and skirts and not feel like I should be ashamed of my body.

  • I got maybe two hours of sleep last night and am going to bed right now so that I can get up early and go to the gym before class. Because I'm going to the gym tomorrow. I am. I am I am I am.

    Labels:

  • 6 Comments:

    At 8:53 AM , Blogger Fatinah said...

    I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling better about things. Maybe I will re-start C25K with you.....

     
    At 9:03 AM , Blogger jeannie* said...

    YAAAY! You passed up some crazy amounts of food! I'm impressed!

    And I'm glad youve made peace with moving back in with your parents :)

    See -- everythings going to be ok. YAY!

     
    At 9:48 AM , Blogger Cory said...

    Awesome! That sounds terrific. You've had some great accomplishments this week.

     
    At 7:22 PM , Blogger WeightWatchnWoman said...

    You seem to be back on track, congrats!!!

    I see you lost another 3.6 this week, CONGRATS!

     
    At 8:11 PM , Blogger Amber said...

    wow that is so awesome about you passing up all the food, go you!

    How did the gym go this morning?

    Congrats on the 3.6 lbs thats awesome!

     
    At 4:16 AM , Blogger JOY said...

    Glad you are feeling happier about "the move".

    You seem really positive at the minute - I just love reading your blog and getting some inspiration.

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home